> Another factor that I think we should consider when taking on big
> features, and I've heard a version of this from you Nicolas, is
> whether the feature contributor will be around post commit to fix bugs
> that pop up post-commit.

We've been burned by that a few times that I can recall but isn't that par for
the course for open source? I'm not sure there is much that we can do
there. How would this be determined? Circumstances change.

Best regards,

   - Andy

Problems worthy of attack prove their worth by hitting back. - Piet Hein (via
Tom White)