If it's completely a coprocessor, then it seems we should let it bake
on github and only incorporate in core if we find that a number of the
core HBase users are using it in production. Am I misunderstanding the
implementation? (haven't looked at the most recent patch)

-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon
Software Engineer, Cloudera