From: Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Date: Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 9:18 AM
Subject: Re: porting multi() to zookeeper 3.3
To: d...@zookeeper.apache.org
Cc: Jesse Yates <jesse.k.ya...@gmail.com>

On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 6:54 AM, Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com> wrote:
> See Jesse's comment:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-2611?focusedCommentId=13402863&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-13402863

Sounds like a reasonable concern. In their shoes I'd probably stick
with established/stable features as well.

fwiw during the summit meetup we took a poll and the consensus was
that 3.4 should now be considered stable. Mahadev and I were planning
to propose the next release (3.4.4) as such. So it shouldn't be long
to wait if you are interested in using some of the new features.

Patrick

> On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 12:07 AM, Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 10:11 PM, Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > For Ted's question, developers and ops at the company I mentioned would
>> be
>> > able to give their answer.
>>
>> We have a general policy of not adding new features to fix releases.
>>
>> What testing have you done with 3.4.3 that concerns you? Are there
>> specific outstanding bugs?
>>
>> Patrick

   - Andy

Hein (via Tom White)