Hi,

I changed the hbase-site.xml and the zookeeper was up.
I was able to create a table from the shell.

In eclipse I created a new project and added references to hbase-server,
hbase-common and hbase-it
projects.

Comiplation was successful.
When I try to run the program I get an error !

org/apache/zookeeper/Watcher
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(ClassLoader.java:631)
    at
java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:141)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:283)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(URLClassLoader.java:58)
    at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager.getConnection(HConnectionManager.java:204)
    at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HTable.<init>(HTable.java:172)
    at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HTable.<init>(HTable.java:150)
    at HbaseTest.Hbaseconnector.main(Hbaseconnector.java:25)

Also is there is a standard procedure to create new applications and debug
the existing source code during run time ?

Thank you  !

On Sat, Jul 7, 2012 at 4:50 AM, Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com> wrote:

> Your HBase shell isn't able to make a proper connection to ZooKeeper.
> Have you configured the property hbase.zookeeper.quorum properly, and
> is ZooKeeper fully up? We can help better if we have more info about
> your environment.
>
> On Sat, Jul 7, 2012 at 1:14 PM, Varun kumar <varun15082...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > After successful compilation when I try to run a create table command
> > I get an error as follows
> >

> > 12/07/07 02:41:49 ERROR
> > client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation: Can't get connection
> > to ZooKeeper: KeeperErrorCode = ConnectionLoss for /hbase
> >
> > Please let me know what is the issue !
> >
> > --
> > Regards,
> > Varun