Ram,

+1

It would be great if the refactor made adding a "checkAndMututate" method
trivial to add.  This method would do an  atomic check and set that and if
successful allowed for atomic deletions and puts on the same row.  (current
api only allow checkAndDelete, checkAndPut, and batchMutate).

Jon.

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)
// Software Engineer, Cloudera