+1 to having this. The amount of activity over the @issues is pretty
high (HBase is a very very active community). Those of us who'd like
to follow issues but not discussions (unless it interests us, in which
case we "watch"), would certainly like to have the dev@ send a
filtered form.

In addition to the states Andrew's posted, if we have to set it up on
a per-state basis, please also add REOPENED.

--
Harsh J