Ok, the 7581 is committed. Thanks for the review, Stack and Nick, and
thanks Ted for mentioning it to me.

TestZKPermissionsWatcher seems to work on my machine (tried 10 times), so
it's likely unrelated. The issue with JUnit 4.11 is that the execution
order is different from what it used to be, but, once in 4.11, the order
does not change. So it always fails or never fails. If it fails sometimes,
or on some env only, it's (hopefully) unrelated. I'm having a look though.