org.apache.hadoop.hbase.procedure.TestZKProcedureControllers
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.snapshot.TestRestoreFlushSnapshotFromClient

are timeout error, the first one has a limit of 15sec, but the second one
has a limit to 60sec
and it means that one of the RS was not able to respond

I'm trying to figure out why...