Lars:
Jeffrey, Devaraj and I worked together on the test failure
of TestMasterFailover#testMasterFailoverWithMockedRITOnDeadRS in 0.94

This test passed pretty consistently before HBASE-7824 went in.
However, it fails quite frequently in current 0.94 branch.

Jeffrey had some initial finding which unfortunately didn't match the test
output we looked at.

We will continue to find out the relationship between HBASE-7824
and TestMasterFailover#testMasterFailoverWithMockedRITOnDeadRS failure.

Meanwhile, to unblock 0.94.6 RC2, I plan to back out HBASE-7824.

Cheers