I have this almost ready for you to play around with. Aim is to get a clean
trunk and 0.94 build first before turning it loose. The build deps are all
set up in the custom AMI, ASF build tools, protoc, etc. At this point just
working on debugging the Jenkins SVN plug in. "svn: E155005: No write-lock"
WTF? I may have to switch to using Git.

   - Andy

(via Tom White)