From: Ted Yu [yuzhih...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, July 22, 2013 4:54 PM
To: dev@hbase.apache.org
Subject: Re: does append delete all cell versions except the last one?

Take a look at the release notes for:

The fix went to 0.95.0

Cheers

On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 4:20 PM, Vladimir Rodionov
<vrodio...@carrieriq.com>wrote:

> Forgot to mention: 0.94.6.1 (CDH 4.3)
>
> Best regards,
> Vladimir Rodionov
> Principal Platform Engineer
> Carrier IQ, www.carrieriq.com

Confidentiality Notice:  The information contained in this message, including
any attachments hereto, may be confidential and is intended to be read only by
the individual or entity to whom this message is addressed. If the reader of
this message is not the intended recipient or an agent or designee of the
intended recipient, please note that any review, use, disclosure or
distribution of this message or its attachments, in any form, is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please immediately
notify the sender and/or notificati...@carrieriq.com and delete or destroy any
copy of this message and its attachments.