An os fsync() call will spent nearly 10ms because of the harddisk iops
neckbottle. A hsync() would become two os fsync(). One for checksum file
and theother for block file. If you use SSD disk, you could try use fsync()
instead of flush() and mount file system without writebarrier.
2013-11-5 下午1:12于 "Himanshu Vashishtha" <hv.cs...@gmail.com>写道: