The numbers below were gathered bypassing disk IO and network IO.

Meaning, in production system, you wouldn't see performance gain of this
magnitude.

bq. We are evaluating it.

Please let us know the result of your evaluation.

bq. The image was passed to me by a co-worker in China

It would be prudent to wait for the slides to be posted on the conference
website.

Cheers