From: Jean-Marc Spaggiari <jean-m...@spaggiari.org>
To: lars hofhansl <la...@apache.org>; dev <dev@hbase.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2013 10:45 AM
Subject: Re: [VOTE] The 1st hbase 0.94.15 release candidate is available for
download

For the version, issue is the alter command I used. Sorry about that.
Forget it.

For IntegrationTestLoadAndVerify I have already reported the issue with
0.94.10 on July 23rd.

Just retried with 0.94.14 and 0.94.13 and failed on both too. By failed I
mean they give me  REFERENCES_CHECKED=9855773 instead of a 100000000. Are
you getting 100000000?

Single node it a local install on my laptop. No other HBase instances
configured, using local file system. For the 7 node cluster it's using
Hadoop 1.0.4

In local mode I'm running with jdk 1.6.0_45. On the 7 nodes I'm running
1.7.0_5

What's strange with the abstract issue is that IntegrationTestsDriver is
not the only one using ToolRunner, but is the only one to fail. Strange.

JM