 From: Andrew Pennebaker <apenneba...@42six.com>
To: HBase Dev <dev@hbase.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 2, 2014 8:20 AM
Subject: Please don't delete old versions, it hurts Homebrew users

Please keep all version downloads in one place, so that Homebrew install
formulas can continue to work.

https://github.com/Homebrew/homebrew/issues/25601#issuecomment-31462543

The unnecessary practice of deleting old versions also impacts the Homebrew
install formulas for Thrift.

--
Cheers,

Andrew Pennebaker