Hi Sudarshan,

1-1 association between user regions and index regions maintained by using
custom load balancer(SecIndexLoadBalancer) which will always colocate user
region and corresponding index region on the same region server.
Let's suppose if we create an indexed table with split keys {a,b,c} then we
will create corresponding index table with same split keys.If a user region
with start key 'a' is assigned or assining to a region server RS, to assign
the index region with start key 'a', balancer gives the same RS as
destination and vice versa.

Thanks,
Rajeshbabu.