Hi All

In case of flush we create a memstore flusher which in turn creates a
 StoreScanner backed by a Single ton MemstoreScanner.

But this scanner also registers for any updates in the reader in the
HStore.  Is this needed?
If this happens then any update on the reader may nullify the current heap
and the entire Scanner Stack is reset, but this time with the other
scanners for all the files that satisfies the last top key.  So the flush
that happens on the memstore holds the storefile scanners also in the heap
that was recreated but originally the intention was to create a scanner on
the memstore alone.

Am i missing something here?  Or what i observed is right?  If so, then I
feel that this step can be avoided.

Regards
Ram