JSON libs are pretty inconsistent about some things, like what to do if
there is >1 instance of the same field (some pick one, others create an
array). anything that uses a hashmap internally may pick an ordering based
on the hash keys, while other libs do things that make no sense whatsoever:
http://steveloughran.blogspot.co.uk/2012/02/just-because-you-can-rewrite-your.html

I don't think there is a good solution here except avoid some troublespots
(those duplicate entries), warn about orderings, maybe even have tests for
that.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE