On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 2:18 AM, Nicolas Liochon <nkey...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes, let's decide first on the animal itself (well we're done it seems),
> and use another discussion thread for the picture.

Agreed.

We've decided on the mascot (Hurray!).  Now for the representation.  Will
do in another thread.  I thought we could skirt this issue but you reviving
an image I'd passed over, Jimmy's concern w/ the suggested one and my
difficulty fitting the image as is against our current logo as well as an
offline conversation with our other Nick makes it plain we are going to
deal head-on with how it is represented.

I'll be back with some thing for folks to vote on (will rope in a few of
the interested parties composing a set).

St.Ack