Andrew:
I saw some compilation error against hadoop-1:

[ERROR] /home/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/PreCommit-HBASE-
Build/trunk/hbase-server/src/test/java/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/mapreduce/TestRowCounter.java:[195,28]
cannot find symbol
[ERROR] symbol  : method getHistoryUrl()
[ERROR] location: class org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.Job

I attached an addendum to HBASE-10184 which removes the call to getHistoryUrl()
- the return value wasn't used anyway.

FYI