Thanks.

I'd like to assume that setMaxResultSize is equivalent to the SQL Limit
clause as expected which is specified each time a SQL statement is
executed .
Now through "hbase.client.scanner.max.result.size" can the limitation of
number of row returned only apply to all the scanner instances.
I am wondering why the setMaxResultSize is removed now.

--
Mit freundlichen Grü?en / Kind Regards

*Weiping Qu*

University of Kaiserslautern