Hi HBase-dev,

There are three projects: A, B, and C. A and B are both Maven dependents on
C. They all have the same config files for connecting to
HBase(core-site.xml, hbase-site.xml, and hdfs-site.xml). Right now only B
and C can access to HBase and perform operations on it. HBase always returns
NoServerForRegionException if project A tries to connect to it but A is
using the same API from C.

The HBaseConfiguration.create() returns Configuration: core-default.xml,
core-site.xml, mapred-default.xml, mapred-site.xml, yarn-default.xml,
yarn-site.xml, hbase-default.xml, hbase-site.xml for B and C but the
yarn-default.xml and yarn-site.xml are missing for project A(Even I can see
all the yarns are imported from project C).

My questions are: 1. Are the yarn-default.xml and yarn-site.xml related to
HBase log in? 2. Why A and B depends on C but the
HBaseConfiguration.create() returns different results?

Thanks very much!

Hotec04