Mates,

Seems that HConstants.ALL_VERSIONS is not used anymore. We have
HContants.FOREVER used to "disable" TTL, I will have expected ALL_VERSIONS
to be the same for the versions. However, it seems to not be used anywhere.

Should we just remove it from HContants? Or should we make sure it's used?

On the Scan class we have this:

  public Scan setMaxVersions() {
    this.maxVersions = Integer.MAX_VALUE;
    return this;
  }

Should we change it by HConstants.ALL_VERSIONS instead of
Integer.MAX_VALUE? It's the same value but more clear? And should we make
sure on the compaction side we take care of this in case we want to never
delete any version?

JM