In the output of successful test run, I saw:

2014-08-30 11:24:12,139 DEBUG
[B.defaultRpcServer.handler=1,queue=0,port=56716]
visibility.DefaultVisibilityLabelServiceImpl(252): Adding the label ABC

2014-08-30 11:24:12,139 DEBUG
[B.defaultRpcServer.handler=1,queue=0,port=56716]
visibility.DefaultVisibilityLabelServiceImpl(252): Adding the label XYZ

From
http://server.distparser.com:81/hbase/node1/hbase-server/target/surefire-reports/org.apache.hadoop.hbase.security.visibility.TestVisibilityLabelsWithDistributedLogReplay-output.txt
, I don't see the above.

The additional debug log confirmed that the two new labels were not read
back.

Cheers