Thanks to Matteo's suggestion.

We implement the snapshot owner feature and submit a patch in

Could someone help to review it? Thanks

-Shaohui Liu@xiaomi

On 08/15/2014 09:16 PM, Matteo Bertozzi wrote:
I'm +1 to change preSnapshot() to allow global admin and table admin.
but unless you add a "owner" to the SnapshotDescriptor, only a global admin
can perform restore, clone or delete.

Matteo