From: Andrew Purtell <andrew.purt...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 27, 2014 12:11 PM
To: dev@hbase.apache.org
Subject: Re: Toward the Incomplete 1K

Sorry, the filter is private. I clicked the "share" button and copied the
URL from the popup to the list, but this isn't apparently sufficient to
make a filter public. I need a global perm for the JIRA instance to create
a shared filter.

Anyway, there is no need for that. Search or your own filter with the JQL:

     "project = HBASE AND statusCategory not in (Complete) ORDER BY updated
ASC"