Currently If i will store anything into Hbase table , I can directly use
HBASE api to store the data into table. Internally first data will be store
into memoryStore and then it will be flushed as HFile.

Now instead of storing the data directly into Htable , Can i store the data
into Memorystore with the help of Store Api and perform some operations
there so that will do other operations that we required apart from sorting
. It will flush into HFILE when the memory store size is full.

Will it be possible.

Thanks