Dell Customer Communication

Hi All,

I'm getting   NoClassFound exception for /com/google/protobuf/Message while
getting connection to HTable in HBase. I am running HBase server single node on
a VM with HBaseClient running on OSGI Karaf. I'm using the HBase 0.94.15 and
Hadoop 1.0.4. I wrapped these two jars as feature and deployed on Karaf.

Any idea why this exception is thrown on Karaf? Which jar HBase 0.94.15 is
using for this class? Do I need to deploy anything extra on Karaf?

Thanks,

YuLing

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.google.protobuf.Message

        at
org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClassInternal(BundleLoader
.java:501)

        at
org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:42 1)

        at
org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:41 2)

        at
org.eclipse.osgi.internal.baseadaptor.DefaultClassLoader.loadClass(DefaultCl
assLoader.java:107)

        ... 64 more