TestCacheOnWrite itself has some problems. It
uses TestHFileWriterV2.randomOrderedKey to generate a random byte array,
then use first 32 bytes as row and other parts as family and qualifier, but
TestHFileWriterV2.randomOrderedKey may return a byte array only contains 32
bytes, so there will be family and qualifier with zero length.

I do not know if this is the reason why this test is flaky since it use a
Random with pre-defined seed so the random sequence should be stable. I can
modify the KeyValue generation part to see if it helps.

BTW, the name 'randomOrderedKey' is ambiguous, may change to '
randomOrderedRow'?