Hi All,

I’m loading data to Hbase by using Hbase ImportTsv utility. When I kick off
this process simultaneously for different tables in different sessions,
both the process starts in parallel till it reaches the map reduce program.
Once one of the process kicks off map reduce job for one table, other
process waits till the first one finishes.

Both the processes executes in parallel till it reaches MR phase, from
there onwards they becomes sequential. Is there any limitation in Hbase
that only one table should load through bulk loader at a time or is there a
property in hbase that controls this feature?

I want to load the different tables at same time by using bulk loader. Any
help in this regard is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,

Siva.