Hi,

as this deals with the future releases of hbase, I post it on this list.
I think this question goes to the nominated release managers of the 1.1
release (thus Nick and Andrew).

I'm in desperate need of the MOB feature. I even would rather use a
"unstable" release than a recommended without this feature. My plan of
releasing my application is around june/july, install at customer a
little after that, perhaps august or september.

In the thread "Rough goal timelines for 1.1 and 2.0" there Enis wrote
that in the 1.1 release the pipelined features (MOB amongst other
things) are included and the rough goal is around may. There was no nay,
but not a lot of yay either. Furthermore, the JIRA for MOB refers to the
2.0.0 release.

Thus my question: is MOB in the 1.1 release coming around may/june? If
yes ... never mind ;). Of no, is it planed for the 1.2, or however it
will be called, release or should I go with 2.0.0? Is 1.2 even planed?
Or is 2.0.0 the next step after 1.1.X? Sean seemed to imply that.

Best wishes

Wilm