yes, my proposed change is that do the 'tableName.isSystemTable ()' check,
instead of 'tableName.equals(TableName.META_TABLE_NAME)' - this check would
include all tables inside the hbase namespace.

Thanks
Stephen

By the way, we should rename the 'hbase' namespace to 'system' namespace to
make it clearer :-).  Now is too late :-(.