Thanks Anoop. To summarize for my understanding,

- If off heap is used for bucket cache then after 11425, LRU & Bucket cache
will be off heap.
- If oh heap is used for bucket cache then everything will be on heap.

Is this correct? If so I am assuming that the property
"bucketcache.ioengine" will determine the code paths? Will there be an
option to stay in the current state if user prefers i.e LRU on heap and
BucketCache off-heap.

Please let me know.