On Tue, Sep 8, 2015 at 2:01 AM, 鈴木俊裕 <brfrn...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Also we wrote performance test code for increment operation that included
> 100 threads and ran it in local mode.
>
> The result is shown below:
>
> CDH5.3.1(HBase0.98.6)
> Throughput(op/s): 12757, Latency(ms): 7.975072509210629
>
> CDH5.4.5(HBase1.0.0)
> Throughput(op/s): 2027, Latency(ms): 49.11840157868772

Do you have this program Toshihiro Suzuki still? May I see it? I am
interested in seeing what the 100 threads are doing, if they are all
updating the same Cell or if they are spread over many rows (I see master
branch is more than 2x slower than 0.94 if all threads are contending on a
single Cell but if not contending, master seems faster -- I must be doing
something wrong over in my experiments on HBASE-14460). I would also be
interested in what you loading is like in production if you can describe it
at all (send me offlist if you'd rather talk about it in public). In
production, can you tell how much slowdown you are seeing? Is it 2x or 7x
as per your test program?

Thank you,
St.Ack