Hi,
I was looking at checkstyle warnings for one of my patches.
I noticed that both trunkCheckstyle.xml and patchCheckstyle.xml were
truncated, resulting in bad-formed xml files.

I downloaded trunkCheckstyle.xml from another QA run (not for my patch) and
observed truncated xml:
https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-HBASE-Build/17120/artifact/patchprocess/

Here was the tail of trunkCheckstyle.xml :

<error line="82" severity="error" message="At-clause should have a
non-empty description."
source="com.puppycrawl.tools.checkstyle.checks.javadoc.NonEmptyAtclauseDescriptionCheck"/>
</file>
<file
name="/home/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/PreCommit-HBASE-Build/hbase/hbase-client/src/main/java/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/security/access/Permission.java">
<error

Has anyone else noticed similar issue ?

Thanks