Agree on the performance concerns. IMO we should not hurt the performance
of small(maybe normal?) clusters when scaling for huge clusters.
And I also agree that the current implementation which allows Master to
carry system regions is not good(sorry for the chinglish...). At least, it
makes the master startup really complicated.

So IMO, we should let the master process or master machine to also carry
system regions, but in another way. Start another RS instance on the same
machine or in the same JVM? Or build a new storage based on the procedure
store and convert it to a normal table when it is too large?

Thanks.