All,

I noticed on http://hbase.apache.org/team-list.html that several of the
company affiliations are stale. I only keep track of the Cloudera ones, but
I'm sure several of the other ones are also no longer accurate.

At the very least, can everyone have a look over the list and update your
info if it is out of date? If you don't remember how to update it, it is in
the top-level pom.xml. Also, since it is part of the Maven project
configuration, it lives in each branch.

As a matter of policy, is it worth discussing the policy of listing
individual company affiliations in this context, since they often go out of
date? I think I understand (politically) why we list them, but it does seem
like a weak point from a maintenance and accuracy point of view.

Thanks,
Misty