Lately the only things blocking release have been integration test issues.

First it was HBASE-16074 which took quit some time to address.
Now HBASE-16232 is the only thing blocking it
(ITBLL running on sufficiently large cluster with enough regions looses
data. For the record, I once saw the lost keys
 on the build off branch-1.2 few weeks ago so not exactly sure yet when the
regression creeped in).

-Mikhail

--
Thanks,