On Wed, Sep 21, 2016 at 7:43 AM, Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Are there more (review) comments ?

Are outstanding comments addressed?

I don't see answer to my 'is this experimental/will it be marked
experimental' question.

I ran into some issues trying to use the feature and suggested that a
feature likes this needs polish else it'll just rot, unused. Has polish
been applied? All ready for another 'user' test? Suggest that you update
here going forward for the benefit of those trying to follow along and who
are not watching JIRA change fly-by.

It looks like doc got a revision -- I have to check -- to take on
suggestion made above but again, suggest, that this thread gets updated.

Thanks,
St.Ack