Dear HBase team,

We are CS researchers at the University of Chicago.  In our recent
research, we are building a framework to find and replay "scalability
bugs" with just one machine (scalability bugs are bugs that only surface
in large-scale deployments such as in hundreds of nodes, but do not appear
in small/medium-scale deployments).

We attach our paper about the problem, if you are interested in reading
more.

In this email, we would like to ask if any of you would like to
collaborate by pointing us to any new scalability bugs (JIRA entry) that
you are aware of.

We ourselves had manually scan each bug entry in JIRA, but we might miss
some of the new ones.

Thank you in advance for your time!

Sincerely,
Tanakorn Leesatapornwongsa and Prof. Haryadi Gunawi
http://ucare.cs.uchicago.edu