Hey guys,

It's been 2 months since 1.3 release came out; time to start preparing
1.3.1 release (and then time to assess when 1.3 should be labeled "latest
stable" in the book).

Looking at the Jira there's about 40 committed patches to branch-1.3, about
a dozen jiras in review and 2 dozens or a bit more of open jiras (including
several backporting jiras for changes requested for 1.3 too late in the RC
cycle).

At this point I think we should wind down the commits in the branch; please
ping me if you want to commit something in branch-1.3.

I'm planning to start going over jiras and have a look at "patch available"
ones; the ones that are open or reopened we need to either put effort to
get them in, or kick them out of this RC cycle and/or to 1.3.* line.

Please review the changes that you'd want to have in 1.3.1, ping me on
tasks and speak up if you see any blockers.

Thanks!
-Mikhail