On Wed, May 24, 2017 at 8:11 AM, Sean Busbey <bus...@apache.org> wrote:

> Presuming merge happens, looking at the TODOs I see 1 called out
> expressly as a blocker and 2 called out as minor. Is it safe to assume
> the remainder have been evaluated and found some where in between, or
> will we need a triaging step once they're in JIRA to determine number
> of blockers before branch-2 would be ready for release?
>
> The former.

The item called out as a BLOCKER I have not been unable to reproduce in a
few weeks now. I should probably knock down its priority given this fact
(and that should it happen -- we are talking about dropping Procedures
because of Procedure WAL Corruption -- it will be for hbck to cover until
source of corruption is figured).

I do not know of any other BLOCKERs, not at this point. We want hbase2
rolling upgradeable from hbase1 but that I see as a separate task, one we
might as a community want to punt on, and besides, AMv2, as I see it, would
be a prerequisite.

The others are tasks of some substance, worthy of call out, but for the
most part improvement and finishing.

No harm in me filing JIRAs for the non-nebulous of [1]. Let me work on this
today.

Thanks Sean,
St.Ack

1.