W dniu 24.09.2017 o 18:43, Ted Yu pisze:
For building simple-client, you can use:
buck build src/hbase/client:simple-client

Ok, this built simple-client

For #2, you'd better not mix your code inside native client library.

What is best way use HBase client code in my binary?
The best, would be my code in separate folder outside all <HBASE-14850> but is many dependencies as Folly and other and I must build with Docker. Files for start docker is :<HBASE-14850>/hbase-native-client/bin/start-docker.sh Unless I good thing write own start-docker.sh outside hbase-native-client and outside whole HBASE-14850 based on original start-docker.sh?