+1 for opening an issue and handle the merge as part of that.
I did a review of the new classes for the FilterList impl..  Great
cleanup work.  Very easy to read and understand the code now..
Have few comments specially on FilterListWithOR.   If u can raise a
merge issue, can comment down that.  If needed can open up subtasks
can then handle.

-Anoop-