Maybe after we see how 1.4.0 goes? Would be great to have help pushing on
1.4.0, now that the first RC is imminent - especially help via on-cluster
ITBLL tests - but there are a number of changes in 1.4 that are not in 1.3.
Just being cautious. Recall we had a change that went into 1.3 but not 1.2
that has been trouble and is the reason we haven't moved the stable pointer
off of 1.2 yet.

On Thu, Oct 26, 2017 at 10:19 AM, Sean Busbey <bus...@apache.org> wrote:

> What do folks think about instead of continuing effort on 1.3.z
> releases we retire the line and interested folks help push on getting
> 1.4.z releases out the door?
>

> On Mon, Oct 9, 2017 at 10:52 PM, Mikhail Antonov <anto...@apache.org>
> wrote:
> > This week I'm planning to go through the hanging jiras
> > and see where we are on it.
> >
> > Please speak up if you have open jiras targeted to 1.3.2 that you'd
> > like to get to 1.3.2 or backport in there, also if you have any concerns
> > regarding the jiras that already went in or are about to, or have any
> > findings or doubts.
> >
> > Thanks!
> > Mikhail

Andrew