For those of you waiting for QA bot to come back, see the following thread.

Allen advised waiting before logging INFRA ticket.

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Allen Wittenauer <a...@effectivemachines.com>
Date: Sun, Nov 26, 2017 at 6:28 PM
Subject: Re: precommit stalling across projects
To: d...@yetus.apache.org

> On Nov 26, 2017, at 6:20 PM, Allen Wittenauer <a...@effectivemachines.com>
wrote:

>       Given the data provided and without looking real hard, this usually
means someone screwed up the hadoopqa account and locked it out of JIRA.

        Yup, it’s locked.  Tried from the UI.  Hit the reset link.  Maybe
someone we know will get it.

>  I’m tempted to create a yetusqa account, give ownership to it to the
yetus PMC, and then put that into (at least) the precommit-hadoop-build job.

        Looks like builds.apache.org is undergoing maintenance so no point
in spending much time on this at the moment.  I’ll check later/tomorrow.