> I think this can be fixed by using `git archive` to generate the src tar
instead of the src assembly.

We could update the make_rc.sh script to create the source tarball in this
way. Would you be willing to make a patch for that?

For release 1.4.0 and up though I propose we remove hbase-native-client as
unmaintained. It can be resurrected as an independent project on GitHub if
any interested parties show up.

Andrew

decrepit hands
   - A23, Crosstalk