+1 (non-binding)

+ sigs&sums
+ source matches tag
+ source builds (java 1.8.0_131)
+ shell CRUD successful
+ shell startup from bin tar correctly identifies git sha commit
+ web UI gives expected results
+ binary tar able to start and read data written from source tar
+ successful [non-rolling] upgrade from 1.2.6 to 1.4.0 using LTT data

Thanks for the tremendous amount of effort that has gone into this, Andrew!