On Tue, Dec 19, 2017 at 4:22 PM, Stack <st...@duboce.net> wrote:

> Thanks for jumping in JMS. Ok on the by-table.
>
> SNAPPY license seems fine. We'd enable it as default when you create a
> table? Let me play w/ it.

Oh. I forgot what happens if the native lib is not available, how cluster
goes down.

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: native snappy library not available:
this version of libhadoop was built without snappy support.

I think we should skip out on enabling this (but recommend folks run this
way...)

Thanks JMS,