I wasn't expecting any voting, so that is a surprise. I'm glad some folks
are checking it out.

I like "preview RC"... exactly.  These prerelease snapshots (every two
weeks-ish I hope) are so people can review and test them if they like. Not
every snapshot needs looking at. If you do provide feedback, that helps
make the actual release candidate process a bit easier. As Mike says, there
should be no surprises.

Andrew

decrepit hands
   - A23, Crosstalk